Pelican: Beach & Cave Bus Tour $ 78
Discover Aruba’s mysterious caves, spectacular beaches and historic landmarks with a friendly and knowledgeable local guide who will impart interesting information and folktales, as well as little known facts regarding our unique island. The personalized service in our open-air bus will provide unforgettable moments and fun for all ages. Book your Beach & cave bus tour on Aruba at Pelican now!
This tour’s stops & sights include Aruba’s most significant landmarks on the island as well as some unique: Arashi Beach, California Sand Dunes, California Light House, Tierra del Sol Country Club and Golf Course, fantastic vistas of the northwest coast, Alto Vista Chapel, Bushiribana Ruins, Natural Bridge, Ayo Rock Formations, Guadirikiri Caves and Baby Beach, where you get an opportunity to swim in the crystal clear water.
Days: Monday, Friday
Duration: 6.5 hours
Start Time: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Min. age required: 12+
- Professional & Knowledgeable Guide
- Free pick-up & drop-off
- 12 Unique Stops & Sights
- Entrance to the Arikok National Park
- A savory BBQ Lunch
- Open-Air Caribbean-Style Bus
- Comfortable shoes
- Bathing Suit
- Sunscreen, hat & sunglasses
- Change for restrooms ($1’s)
- Swimming is never a guarantee at Natural Pools if sea condition is rough.
- Off-Road Safari is not allowed for guests with back or kidney problems, or that are pregnant.
- All participants should weigh less than 250 lbs.
- Maximum height requirement: 7’5””
- Drivers must be ages 18+ | Front passengers must be ages 12+