Don’t miss this amazing horseback riding adventure on Aruba!
The Gold Mine Ranch: Private Paradise Tour is the perfect way to experience the best spots on the northeast coast of Aruba. They offer you not just a trail ride, but the best horseback riding adventure on the island. Engage all your senses as you explore everything Aruba has to offer.
This two-hour adventure includes all the sights you can see on our regular ride, plus a visit to Fisherman’s Hut & Beach and Indian Hill, both of which provide amazing views. Learn about the history of this area as you take in the best of the island.
They tailor your private ride to your skills and comfort level, providing safety and riding instruction before you embark on your unforgettable ride. It’s a perfect activity for a family, a couple, or a group of friends, whether you are avid riders or are getting on a horse for the first time.
Important Note: The tours are non-stop, with small breaks at the beaches so you can take pictures if you would like to do so. No one gets off the horse during the tours (in contrast with other ranch tours that “park” for 30-45 minutes). Note: Due to their light horse breeds, they have a weight and height restriction of 230 pounds and 6’2″.
- One water bottle per person
- Helmets (optional but recommended for adults, mandatory for children)
- Riding and safety instructions
- Transportation (complimentary for hotels and cruise visitors)
- Lockers available
- Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins
- Shark Bay
- Budui Beach
- Wariruri Beach and Natural Bridge
- Baby Natural Bridge
- Hidden Valley & Lagoon
- Bring cash gratuity for our guides
- Wear long pants
- Wear firm shoes like sneakers (slippers are not appropriate)
- Firm hats that do not fly off in a strong breeze
The Gold Mine Ranch: Morning Tour & Beach Ride
ABC Tours: UTV Thrill-Seekers – All Inclusive, Natural Pool, Swim ‘N’ Cliff Jump
Banana Adventure: Segway Tour (Lighthouse)
The Gold Mine Ranch: Afternoon Tour & Beach Ride